Great Snoring Parish Clock

The Parish Clock on the Church Tower belongs to the village and is maintained by the Parish Council.

History of the Parish Clock

The Parish Clock was originally installed to commemorate the coronation of Edward VII in 1902. Since then there have been renovations, updating and a new dial (2016) which have been funded by collections from the village residents and benefactors.

Great Snoring Parish Clock